Grammatica improves upon simlar tools (like yacc and ANTLR)...
- by creating well-commented and readable source code,
- by having automatic error recovery and detailed error messages, and
- by support for testing and debugging grammars without source code generation.
See the wiki page why use Grammatica? for more reasons to use (or avoid) Grammatica.
All the documentation below is also available in the download package.
- Reference Manual – Reference documentation with examples and usage information.
- Java API Documentation – The API for generated Java parsers.
- .NET API Documentation – The API for generated .NET (C#) parsers.
- Release Documentation – Release information for the latest version.
- Releases on GitHub with version history
Grammatica is open source software released under the permissive BSD license. This provides full access to the source code, permits changes and allows for unlimited redistribution and usage in commercial applications.